I am thankful for these quiet days. Not to mention the incredible smell and taste of steak, haha.
Edie slept a LOT today. We saw her for no more than three and a half hours in total. She still went to bed at 5:30. I teared up when I put her in the crib for the night. I really miss the days when she'd sleep next to me on our bed and I could squeeze her and feel her kicks. Of course I want her to grow up and hear all the funny things she has to say, but some days I want her to stay little forever.
Today's experiment was trying to get her to take a bottle. We haven't given her bottles in a long time. She played with it like one of her toys. Milk down the drain, again. Will try again.




No comments:
Post a Comment