We had a rough night today. Tears, oh there were lots of them from her and then me. I even yelled at her and you bet she yelled at me. I am preparing for a long night, so before I forget, I better write down the things I AM thankful for.
Edie napped in her crib and soothed herself to sleep twice today! I totally wasn't expecting that. She didn't put up much of a fight at all and seemed to really look forward to hoping into her crib. With her improved sleep and mood, even Kelvin can't believe this is the same baby. The bean also seems to be genuinely happy to be home. She'd look around and smile, not the delirious-I'm-crazy-tired smiles, but just a normal happy smile as she glances around the room. And of course she's over the moon to play with daddy again. Too sweet to see them reunite.
Edie and I drive each other crazy. Is there any other kind of mother-daughter relationship?
No comments:
Post a Comment