Each guest brought a gift that represented themselves to put in the baby's time capsule. She'll get to open it when she is older. I wonder if she'll be sentimental like her mom and dad or find our nostalgic tendencies strange.
We also collected newborn supplies for a local charity that provides support for pregnant women and mothers in need. On the day we dropped off the goods, a snow storm was starting and the white stuff was just whipping everywhere. I stayed in the car since the front steps were completely covered in snow. When Kelvin returned he said that we had just made it! They were planning to close shop for the day because of the storm. I was disappointed that I didn't get to go in and find out more about their programs. Something to look forward to in the future perhaps.
I am thankful for the home we have for the baby and all the wonderful people she will get to meet in our lives!

I like those white chairs!! Kinda like the Eames chair... retro looking!
ReplyDelete