| I was looking forward to this weekend all week. It's been awhile since I've had a stay-in weekend dedicated to chores and projects, so I had a fair list of to-dos for today. But after the drive to and from Smiths Falls, the clouds and dueling blue/grey sky called me outward bound. |
![]() |
|
I hopped onto Kel's folding bike, did a few laps around our visitors parking area to make sure the bike wasn't going to collapse, and went on with my nature adventure! | ![]() | |
My legs were working hard and a few hours later I arrived at a remote location where I was at one with nature. | ![]() |
|
Wow it was so worth it to bike for all those hours! | ![]() | |
ACTUALLY....this is just a 5min bike ride away from home. My building is behind those in the background. Photography can be deceiving, no? | ![]() | |
Lots of people were feeding the ducks, swans and geese. I must have been seriously distracted by the gorgeous light, because when I look at the close-up shots of these birds now I'm getting nervous. | ![]() | |
Honestly I was out for about 2 hours and I probably stopped for 20-30 minutes to take pictures and just enjoy the sounds and sight of a beautiful Sunday afternoon. | ![]() | |
Did I accomplish what I had set out to do this weekend? Nope, not even close. | ![]() |
But I can honestly say it has been time well spent. I hope you have a chance to check out your neighbourhood and discover something new and beautiful.








No comments:
Post a Comment