Saturday, June 19, 2010

Testing Testing One Two Fee

Should I really be doing this? Probably not. I really just want to share photos and a FEW thoughts with people, not really a blog. But I haven't figured out how to do the latter without the former, and I don't feel like spending lots of time and $$ on this.


I am really bored today. I woke up at 3 cuz I stayed up till 5, working on editing the photos for Kelvin's aunt/uncle. It was hilarious b/c when I went to bed the sun was rising and the birds were chirping. I'm still on HK time. I also don't feel like cooking. The corner with the little desk lamp and my computer suits me just fine. ok I really should cook since all I ate today was a pack of candies. I bought them for Karl but he went on vacation, so too bad so sad hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment